We’re looking to add a Shop Team Member to our Chinatown store. Our shops are sunny and joyful places and we are seeking someone to bring that spirit and energy to our team. The Shop Team Member must be a hard worker, effective team player and take ownership of their responsibilities.
WHO YOU ARE
- A detail-oriented person who gets things done
- A team player who is willing to help where and when needed
- Be able to work clean and efficiently
- Enjoy learning new things
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The person most suited for this position will do the following:
1. Provide FOH Service
- Have an upbeat and positive demeanor while helping guests
- Be well versed in the menu to help guide guests
- Work with BOH to ensure everything that is needed is on the line
2. Maintain a clean restaurant
- Assist with removal of all debris both indoors and outdoors
- Return used trays to the kitchen
3. Follow all food safety protocol
- Follow all guidelines DOH and company to produce all product
WHO WE ARE
At Little Sesame, we set out to build something different: to give people something authentic and delicious, food that’s good for them and good for the planet. And that’s what we’ve been doing since day one. We’ve built shops, hit the road, hosted dinners and concerts, and done some amazing collaborations, all with a commitment to growing the Little Sesame family around our healthy food, smooth hummus and sunny vibes. We take our detail-oriented, quality-over-everything fine dining attitude and apply it to every part of Little Sesame, from how we grow our business and connect with our community, to how we source ingredients and craft our seasonal flavors. We are a people first company. Many of our team members have been with us since day one. We offer 2 weeks of paid vacation and 4 weeks of paid sick leave to all employees. As employers we contribute to the DC government fund for Parental Leave and as such, you are eligible for DC leave payments. And we provide significant opportunities for growth and development within our company. We hope you’ll join us!
HOURS & COMPENSATION
Currently a part-time position paid hourly. $16+ per hour depending on experience. This role will evolve into a full-time position by early to mid 2022.