Join our fast growing Little Sesame team as a brand ambassador! In the Ground Team role, you will be front and center at product demos in retail stores, offsite special events, and other brand activations in the Mid-Atlantic. You’ll be the Little Sesame hype-person!
You must know everything there is to know about Little Sesame; the brand and most importantly the hummus. This role needs someone who is willing to travel to events near and far, works well independently and is willing to help where needed company wide.
WHO YOU ARE
- A detail-oriented person
- Are independent: you check in frequently and thrive when you’re on your own
- Likes to sell and enjoy talking to people
- A safe and responsible driver with a valid driver’s license
- Willing to take on new tasks as needed
WHAT YOU'LL DO
1. Load the Little Sesame van prior to demos, events & activations
- Make sure you pack everything you need
- Make sure all paper collateral for demos is stocked
- Communicate any special needs with CPG production team
2. Drive and set-up demos, events & activations
- Drive safely and responsibly to-and-from demos and other events and activations
- Set-up and break-down before and after demos, events and activations; make sure all material is clean and stored properly
3. During demos, events & activations
- Educate potential customers on the Little Sesame brand and story
- Increase sell-through in key accounts through promotional support
- Develop relationships with customers
- Maintain clean and orderly operation
- Pro-actively market Little Sesame stores, products and initiatives
4. Follow all food safety protocol
- Follow all guidelines from the county and restaurant to keep all product at correct temperature during market shifts
WHO WE ARE
We are a people first company and many of our team members have been with us since day one. We provide significant opportunities for growth and development within our company and we hope you’ll join us!
HOURS & COMPENSATION
This position is paid hourly. $20+ per hour depending on experience. This is a part-time contract employee position. You will work 2-4 days per week and up to 20 hours. Weekend availability is a plus!